Snapshots of My Life

Friday, May 2, 2008

Update

Do you remember Channel One, the news show that we all watched every day in high school? Well, I have the amazing privilege of watching that show every day! I know, you're all jealous. :) However, today I decided that I like Channel One. Today, Channel One nearly stated the exact words of my last post. Channel One told me that according to recent studies, students who have blogs show improvement in their writing, and even write more outside of school.

Of little consequence, I know. Just an interesting thought. Maybe a project for next year's juniors... ?

4 comments:

Marcie said...

I think that's a good idea to make it a project!!

Jenn said...

I think that's a great idea too. That's what my photography teacher had us do in college, except with photos rather than writing.

Loren, Carrie, and Tayler said...

Hey Rachel!

Cute blog! Glad you've finally joined the world of cyber journaling! Still have big plans to go to Germany this summer? I talked to Britteny the other day and it sounds like she would love the company! Hope all is well!

Carrie Yost

Kate said...

I TOTALLY remember channel 1. I thought it was great! Glad to see you have a blog! I like!

Sunshine and Happy Days


Love Songs